Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kudos to Fantasy League Limited!

In my previous post, I mentioned that there seem to be duplicate accounts created by ***** Loh (no, that's not a typo, it's his actual username), who was occupying the 1st and 3rd position in TFLTalk league

So I've dropped a note to Fantasy League Limited to inform them about this issue, and they promptly responded within a day:

Thank for your email and vigilance. 
Having looked into this it seems that that user entered their email address incorrectly on the first team and then probably would not have been able to login because of the typo so re-registered with their correct email address and obviously chose the same team name etc. 
I think in this instance, as that user has not logged in to their first team since the 17th August, then we can give them the benefit of the doubt that this was a genuine mistake. I have removed their first team anyway just to confirm the mistake was genuine 
Thanks again for your eagle eyes and good luck in the game!

I am very appreciative of them taking the time to investigate and explained their findings. I have encountered responses from companies who responded with template answers, or took action based on a user's submission without further investigation.

Despite some gameplay grouses, Fantasy League Limited have definitely improved on the game interface, providing a greater breakdown of team and individual statistics, and giving myself plenty of ideas for new articles.

Kudos to Fantasy League Limited, particularly James Hay, whom handled my inquiry. Top notch customer service! :)   

0 comments:

Post a Comment