Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Surgeon (sort of) - TFLTalk

Think I did too many "The Surgeon" posts, that I nearly had to see a real-life one.

Was rushed to A&E due to Ocular Migraine. I had a history of Ocular Migraine attacks over the years which I'm able to control with medication. However, there are rare occasions which the pain is so severe that I need stronger medication/jabs from the hospital. 

The experience today more frightening than usual, as both hands were numb for an hour and the nurses could barely extract blood from them for tests.

I've since been discharged, and will be resting for 1-2 days. I'll try to squeeze out 1 final article before Today Fantasy League starts on Saturday, depending on my health.

In the meantime, you can still leave comments for advice, and I'll do my best to respond. Also, do  join TFLTalk League (PIN: 28330)...let's make this league the biggest and most competitive among all  private league! :)

4 comments: